Working EQ

Essential Question:What is the best way for a small business to tackle system-wide IT issues in order to run as efficiently as possible?

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog #22: Senior Project Reflection

Positive Statment:
From my senior presentation, I am most proud of being able to show how much knowledge I have acquired throughout the 9 months of work and research put into the project. It was great being able to just talk about all that I have learned in a clear and concise manner to both my class mates and underclassmen and showing them what they are going to have to go through their next year.

Questions To consider:

1. I would give myself a P on my presentation

2. On my senior project I would give myself a low P, or high AP due to some assignments and such

3. What worked for me in my senior project was having an abundant amount of resources and material for research purposes since my topic is such a common and widespread field. Once I knew what I wanted to research about, there were no problems finding a ton of information pertaining to it.

4. If I could go back in time, I would probably force myself to get mentorship sooner. It was a growing concern throughout the first semester of the year, and was also affecting my research quality as well due to having no guidance. So I would definitely fix that as early as possible.

5. Senior project has broadened my horizons to the possibilities of what fields of study I would like to undergo in college and ultimately what type of careers to explore as well. In the Information Technology field, what I focused on was databases mostly. There are plenty of other branches that I have not yet looked fully into, but I definitely intend to so that I truly explore all my options and choose to pursue exactly what I would love to work on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment